* watching snow flakes dance in front of our kitchen window
*having discussions about whether we should listen to this:
or this (thanks A. for sending me the link, it´s awesome):
* wearing at least three layers of clothes when we go outside, which means it takes us about half an hour to get ready each time.
* wondering whether the snow will stay with us until Saturday. WE WOULD LOVE TO GO SKIING.
* hoping that more jobs are popping up so that I can start applying.
* excited about the fact that we got a real, personal letter AND a package stuffed with goodies in the mail this week.
* loving the crack and sizzling sounds of burning wood in our new fireplace.
* feeling grateful for living in Sweden after reading about all the awful things going on around the world.
* fantasizing about all the fun things that we should/could do.
* wondering when we will find the time to actually do them.
* watching Pippi Longstocking over and over again.
* writing love letters to a little boy in England (well one of us is!)
* planning a wedding (not ours!)
* waiting for the sour dough to get in shape
* starting to work out again
* wishing you a lovely day, where ever you are!